The '''Transantarctic Supramicronational Alliance''' (TSA) is an intermicronational alliance between several Antarctic micronations. The organization implements the Transantarctic Supramicronational Alliance Treaty that was signed on 11 March 2020 with first parties being URA and the Federal Republic of New Potato Land.
TSA constitutes a system of collective defense whereby its independent member states agree to mutual defense in response to an attack by any external party.
The beginning of 2020 manifested itself with a need for a micronational organization which would:
- Effectively monitor the political situation in the Antarctic area, individual/national/micronational activities on the continent and global continental processes of both natural and human character.
- Have an election based rotary management (with elections held every year).
- Be easy contactable by both solicited and unsolicited individuals and organizations.
- Have a diplomatic approach towards new parties as opposed to a forward sanctionary approach.
- Provide a clear stance on new continental claims (with a brief history of Antarctic micronationalism) to upcoming Antarctic micronations or micronations with intent of claiming any Antarctic territory.
- Add geopolitical balance to current Antarctic micronationalism making it multilateral.